ExtremeGamers n Chronic Merged
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our New Site http://extremegamersforum.malware-site.www/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arbiter gm app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arbiter

Arbiter gm app Empty
PostSubject: Arbiter gm app   Arbiter gm app I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:14 am

Name:Jon

Timezone:-5 eastern

Contact Information:allhellisloose19@hotmail.com

Previous I-Net Jobs:Admin at legendary gunz, gm at Simply pwnage gunz (older one), GM at ignitiongaming

What Can You Do For Us?I could bring alot more ppl nd help keep the forums as ingame clean

Why should we pick you out of everyone else?I am familiar with all the commands and rules of the game, I have been playing for 3 years Knowing how to play and knows the techniques that are used ingame, i could have events everyday and im always on everyday, I could always welcome new players and i could bring many new players with my popularity in Ultimate gunz and have many friends, I could also teach new players some skills like k style and d style, i am also very friendly and like to talk with everybody, i will be aware of my surroundings ingame aswell as on the forums for hackers and people who do not follow the rules, i am on more then 12hours during the weekend nd 6-7 hours during weekdays

Proof of your I-Net Jobs(Such as screenshots):I have none

Other Information:I am friendly, very tallkative, and outgoing

Last edited by Arbiter on Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
forean

Arbiter gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arbiter gm app   Arbiter gm app I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:37 pm

dont think we need more staff.. we need more players we have like all staff and like2 players..

if you get us more people we might accept you so lpease...

get us more people
Back to top Go down
Ayamin

Ayamin

Arbiter gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arbiter gm app   Arbiter gm app I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:31 pm

Just play the game as a normal player.

And making an application upon your first post? Sorry, but we need more dedication than that.

See you in-game,
Ayamin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arbiter gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arbiter gm app   Arbiter gm app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arbiter gm app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ExtremeGamers n Chronic Merged  :: Applications-
Jump to: