ExtremeGamers n Chronic Merged
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our New Site http://extremegamersforum.malware-site.www/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Applying for GM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkstrife101

Applying for GM Empty
PostSubject: Applying for GM   Applying for GM I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:52 am

Name:My name would be Tyler Owens

Timezone:

Contact Information:Two1807@yahoo.com/ That is also my msn/ Or contact me on forums

Previous I-Net Jobs:Ive been a GM for many different gunz severs. My friend has made 3 sever back to back cause hes weird. He wouldn't let me be GM until he say my application. But he
pasted away awhile back. So now im looking for a sever that willl take me in.

What Can You Do For Us?I can make videos of the sever and post them on youtube.Also i know like almost every map like the back of my hand.i am nice and respectful. i have many friends so that means more pplz for you !.Ill do practically anything you ask of and a god damn job of it.

Why should we pick you out of everyone else?I'm very nice and cool and the players respect GM's like that.Unlike most ppl out there they may have some sort of temper to ppl that may ignoye them. Such as new players. Unlike me thinking im a GM i can just do whatever im going to help this new player in how to play the game. And i wont abuse my powers. Like most severs ive seen many abusing power and just becoming a GM to think its cool. Yes its cool but its not benefiting yourself. it for helping the sever and i know thats alot to read lol

Proof of your I-Net Jobs(Such as screenshots):http://yfrog.com/2fgunz004pj thats a photo of
my GM sword. The GMs names where green and blue.

Other Information:I HOPE YOU PICK ME YOU WONT REGRET IT!
Back to top Go down

Applying for GM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ExtremeGamers n Chronic Merged  :: Applications-
Jump to: