ExtremeGamers n Chronic Merged
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our New Site http://extremegamersforum.malware-site.www/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The GM Application of Ayamin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayamin

Ayamin

The GM Application of Ayamin Empty
PostSubject: The GM Application of Ayamin   The GM Application of Ayamin I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:12 pm

Name: Aaron

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST, GMT -5)

Contact Information:
Vincent has my phone number.
MSN: iiAyaminii@hotmail.com
AIM: Ayamin1337
YIM: Ayamin1337@yahoo.com

Previous I-Net Jobs:
I was a GM in 3 MapleStory private servers; LongStory, PearStory, and MapleLegendsv.55. I've never been a GM for Gunz, but I do have the responsibilities required. I'm also Forum Admin on two MapleStory private servers; EgyptMS and VivaMS.

What Can You Do For Us?:
I'm extremely good at catching hackers. My specialty is finding people who edit .mrs, even the sneakiest ones. I'll go into a DM with hide, watch a person, and if he uses a round of his shotgun for more than 5 times, then his .mrs is edited for more ammo.

What should we pick you out of everyone else?:
Don't you mean, "Why should we pick you out of everyone else?" But anyways, I think I should be picked because I'm active on the computer a lot. I play for about 6 hours per day, and on the Weekends I can play as long as I want as long as nothing comes up.

Proof of your I-Net Jobs(Such as screenshots):
Since I got a new computer recently, and I did have screenies by the way, all the stuff on my Hard Drive got erased (and I got a new one anyways) so I don't have them (the screenies of me being a GM in MapleStory private servers) anymore.

Other Information:
I play for about 6 hours a day on weekdays and on the weekends I can play for as long as i want. I guess I would say I'm pretty good at Gunz, even though I started in the summer in 2008.

Thanks for your time in reading this and I hope you consider my application to become a GM.

In addition, for all the other appliers (if there are going to be anymore), I-Net jobs are internet jobs, for example working for someone on the internet for their server or website for long-term or short-term purposes.

And I would also like to apply for forum administrator with this same application, if that's possible. I always check the forums before going on in-game, or in the middle of my playtime when I'm taking a break to rest my fingers or something.
Back to top Go down
Vincent
Chronic Gamers Owner
Chronic Gamers Owner

PostSubject: Re: The GM Application of Ayamin   The GM Application of Ayamin I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:27 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://chronicgamers.forumotion.com
Ayamin

Ayamin

PostSubject: Re: The GM Application of Ayamin   The GM Application of Ayamin I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:23 pm

Accepted for GM or Forum Admin? o_o
Back to top Go down
Vincent
Chronic Gamers Owner
Chronic Gamers Owner

PostSubject: Re: The GM Application of Ayamin   The GM Application of Ayamin I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:49 pm

Gm o_O
Back to top Go down
https://chronicgamers.forumotion.com
Ayamin

Ayamin

PostSubject: Re: The GM Application of Ayamin   The GM Application of Ayamin I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:56 am

Lol, okie.

If you ever need a Forum Mod though, I'm here. ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The GM Application of Ayamin   The GM Application of Ayamin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The GM Application of Ayamin
Page 1 of 1