ExtremeGamers n Chronic Merged
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our New Site http://extremegamersforum.malware-site.www/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joshownz12 GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
joshownz12

Joshownz12 GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Joshownz12 GM Application   Joshownz12 GM Application I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:24 pm

Name:Joshua Salvatierra

Timezone: Pacific

Contact Information: Aim: Joshownz12 MSN: Joshownz12

Previous I-Net Jobs: I have been a GM/administrators at many other games such as Runescape Private Servers and World Of Warcraft Private Servers. Runescape : Shawscapev2 (closed), FrissScape(closed) World Of Warcraft: Admins World)

What Can You Do For Us?: I can help try to keep hackers and glitchers out of the server and try to make the server a better place that is free from any cheats and hacks. I can keep the server a peaceful server without many complaints so everyone will enjoy playing on the server and enjoy everything there is on the server.

Why should we pick you out of everyone else?: I'm a person that has a good personality and a person who will not argue. I follow rules of all servers that I join but this will be the first time if I'm chosen being a GM. I will take full responsibility that I will have to have when I become or if I become a GM. I am helpful and I can help find the ways of fixing things.

Proof of your I-Net Jobs(Such as screenshots): I did not know I would need them.

Other Information: I'm Filipino and if your going to make a Runescape Private Server I'm your man to help with like coding and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Joshownz12 GM Application   Joshownz12 GM Application I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:27 pm

Few Things..
If you didn't think you would need them..before you posted it, why didn't you just add them in?
And isn't everybody a Admin on Admin's World?..Lol..
Back to top Go down
joshownz12

PostSubject: Re: Joshownz12 GM Application   Joshownz12 GM Application I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:58 pm

This is my first time and i did not know what i was supposed to put really
Back to top Go down
@ Justicex4
Chronic Gamers Owner
Chronic Gamers Owner

PostSubject: Re: Joshownz12 GM Application   Joshownz12 GM Application I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:28 pm

i told you on msn....
omfggg!!
Back to top Go down
joshownz12

PostSubject: Re: Joshownz12 GM Application   Joshownz12 GM Application I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:25 pm

I Didnt Really Understand Could You Repeat That?
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Joshownz12 GM Application   Joshownz12 GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:40 am

Question..Lol..
Did you spell Philipeno Wrong? >.>
Or is it with a "F"?
Back to top Go down
joshownz12

PostSubject: Re: Joshownz12 GM Application   Joshownz12 GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:27 pm

It's Filipino not Philipino. lol
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Joshownz12 GM Application   Joshownz12 GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:06 pm

Well, I didn't know that xD, it's just people I know 9 times out of 10 say it's PH ;o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joshownz12 GM Application   Joshownz12 GM Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joshownz12 GM Application
Page 1 of 1